Monday, May 16, 2011

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

This year, my children's school , SK (C) Anglo Chinese School celebrated their 'Happy Teacher's day' celebration on the 16th May. As last year I made cupcakes for them to bring to school for the same celebration, this year, my children came home saying that their teachers requested me to make cupcakes for them too, hehe :)

Therefore, I made them 100 pieces of 2.5" inch Standard cupcakes with Vanilla Bean flavor  and full fondant decoration of Teacher's Day theme. Besides that, I also made them 3 boxes of 6 pieces to be given to their Class Teacher.


Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers in SK (C) Anglo Chinese School and also the teachers around the world. Your guidance, teachings and patience that you have given to OUR children is so much appreciated!!