Thursday, October 20, 2011

JULIANA'S BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES - WHAT SHE LIKES



30pcs - 2" inch 'Rum & Raisin' cupcakes from our Premium Fairytale Flavor
Today is Juliana Tokuzip's (one of my CF customer) birthday , and Joanne Liew (my schoolmate and CF customer also) commissioned these set of cupcakes for her. According to Joanne, Juliana likes designer handbags, shoes, make-up, sexy lingerie especially the ones with animal prints.


I am very excited too when i got this order, as I seldom being asked to make this theme of cuppies......normally the cartoon and children's theme....LOL
I didn't know I can create and make designer handbags and sexy lingerie too........hehe, and mine are edible to top it off, LOL, kidding :)
Anyway, I hope these set of "Rum and Raisins" flavored cupcakes will be liked by Juliana and her guest at the birthday party :)


Happy Birthday Juliana and many happy returns!!