Saturday, January 14, 2012

ALEXIS' PORORO & FRIENDS BIRTHDAY CAKE


Rebecca is a friend of Joanne , who is a good friend of mine . Rebecca called me up one day, saying that joanne specially recommended Cupcakes Fairytale to her when she asked for someone who can make fondant birthday cake according to what a birthday girl would like :)
I felt honoured and sincerely thanked Joanne for that introduction to Rebecca. Rebecca wanted to surprise her little girl, Alexis on her 3rd birthday. Alexis loves "Pororo and his Friends", and that is exactly what Rebecca wanted on the cake.......all the 3D figurines of the whole gang.


I had so much fun creating this gang.......it definitely stirred up my imagination and creativity and I love making them, thanks Rebecca for this order!!


Happy 3rd Birthday ALEXIS!!