Saturday, July 16, 2011

JACINTH'S 12TH BIRTHDAY CAKE

3kg Rich Chocolate Moist Cake with Chocolate Ganache filling and frosting
Jacinth is Paula's eldest daughter and she is also my eldest son, Ian's classmate in school. Paula had commissioned for this Rich Chocolate Moist Cake a month back , and specially instructed me that Jacinth is not like other girls. She does not fancy a heavily design cake with lots of colour, but more particular with the taste of the cake instead. 

Therefore, I have take that note in mind and when I made this cake for her, I make sure that it's 'super' rich in chocolate taste and not to sweet when eaten. In addition to the decoration, I topped it up with 'Ferrero Rocher' to give it a more classic look and with the maraschino cherries to add a little sweetness to a 12 year old girl cake.


I hope Jacinth is happy with this cake and here's wishing her :

Happy 12th Birthday, Jacinth!!