Saturday, March 10, 2012

CAROLINE'S BIRTHDAY CAKE - A 'VIOLIN'

1.5kg Butter Cream Cheese Cake
I'm really glad when I receive orders for new theme and new design that I haven't try making before.......hehe, not that I'm bored with the old ones, just hoping for new orders to give me a chance to create new things :)


Firstly, I must thanked Ms Foo, as after her 'iPhone Cake' order, Alice, the aunt of Na Na, called to order this 'Violin' cake from me for her daughter's birthday. This cake will be brought up all the way to Keningau for the celebration. Alice wanted to have a 3D Violin on the cake as deco.


She chose a 'Butter Cream Cheese' flavor cake and buttercream filling. 




Hey, Caroline, I hope you like my creation for you on the violin, and here's wishing you.......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!